First Line Service Desk Engineer, Teleopti
Looking for new challenges within a global environment? We are Teleopti. We work with one of the worlds unsolved mathematical problems - scheduling. Customer service is becoming increasingly important for the companies of the world. Therefore, we are driven to search, ask, challenge and learn. Now we are on the lookout for yet another star, a new member to our Service Desk Team in Stockholm. Do you want to work with colleagues, teams and customers from around the world? At Teleopti you come face to face with world class customer service. What about the job - First Line Service Desk Engineer:The purpose of the job is to provide high quality customer service for all our customers around the world. The work will be performed from our headquarter in Stockholm and is initially a 1 year contract but with the possibility to turn into a permanent deployment. Teleopti Service Desk is located in Stockholm, Denver and Beijing and provides support for customers in over 90 countries globally. Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily categorize and create cases from incoming incidents and calls to Service Desk from our customers and partners globally.
- Guide the customers and partners to the right department (Sales, Product, Professional Services) depending on the case.
- Monitor defects that are waiting to be corrected by our R & D team in a new system release.
- Coordinate and schedule updates of new system releases.
- Create and apply new and extended Product Activation Keys.
- Actively initiate improvements regarding processes and solutions.
What about you:
- You have a customer and service-oriented mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in written, in both Swedish and English. Knowledge in other languages are considered advantageous.
- You have flexibility to adapt to different situations and to different cultures.
- You have experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- We consider experience within the software industry as advantageous.
What about the culture:At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings, nine out of ten of our customers recommend us, and since the start in 1992 we have grown organically while making a net profit. We build our business with the support of helpful and dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which we see each other and our customers. We call thisTeleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values:Speed, Professionalism, Commitmentand Closeness. Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist. For more information about the company - visit (http://www.teleopti.com/career) www.teleopti.com/career (http://www.teleopti.com/career)
If you have questions about the job or the company, please contact Hanny Svensson, Manager of 1st line and Dispatching, at +46722 22 81 14.